Thursday 26 December 2013

Weekly Inspirations - Eight


Click here for the Italian version.

Hi there! Finally Winter holidays have arrived and I've found the time to upload something new on the blog! I was really sad because during these last three months I haven't found time to invest here. I really love writing on this blog and making handmade things to share with you so I want to succeed in marrying work with "my daytime dreams" ! I'll do my best!
These are my weekly inspirations, let's be inspired:

DIY : Polka dot Umbrella! It's a really simple "do it yourself", take a look at this link on Design Love Fest website, there is a step by step tutorial. It is absolutely on my to do list, and it's a perfect diy for this rainy season!

INTERIORS : Love this bakery! The company name is Ou Meul Bakkery and it is in Cape Town.
I've discovered it on Lana Lou Style blog and I've immediately fallen in love with it. I really like the wood's use, the white tile's tilt angle and the pies too of course!

ILLUSTRATIONS : This is one of the beautiful drawings of Sarah Marino, she is a young illustrator, I suggest to take a look at her website, she will carry you into her world of magic.

WAITING FOR 2014 : This 2013 was a year full of changes, I've loved it...I hope this 2014 is reserving many surprises too! I'm ready for anythings!! 
"Make things happen"

Happy Holidays everyone!

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment