Sunday 22 September 2013

Weekly Inspirations - Autumn edition


Click here for the Italian version.

Finally Autumn has arrived! I love this season!
Today I want to share with you some of my "Autumn" weekly inspirations, let's be inspired!

INTERIORS : Wood, bricks...I love these materials together! In the photo you can see the Ozone Coffee House interior, it was designed by Skinflint design Studio. Don't you think wood it's perfect for a coffee shop interior? I hope to drink a cup of coffee there when I'll visit London.

ILLUSTRATIONS : Yes, it is a drawing, it isn't a photograph!!It's one of the beautiful illustrations made by Viana Arts on deviantart.com. It's incredible how her drawings seem real. I love her art, I suggest you to take a look at her gallery.

DIY : I like DIY project with natural elements so much, and last week I was falling in love with this DIY by abeautifulmess.com!Tree stumps changed into side tables...great idea!

PHOTOGRAPHY : Some months ago I've read at mymodernmet.com an article dedicated to a German photographer, Wandering heart.
"She captures beautifully dreamy scenes that whisk the viewer away into her fantasy world."
So true! If you want to read the article click here

That's all! thanks for reading!

Happy Sunday


Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment