Monday 12 August 2013

DIY - Colored knives!


Click here for the Italian version.

Hi everyone! Here I am! This week I left the hot city with my family and I went to Sabaudia, a little town near Rome! I spent my time sleeping and swimming in the sea, so relaxing! I also played a lot with my niece and my nephew, they are adorable! I LOVE holidays!
Today I want to share with you a very fast DIY project, the motto this time will be "more colors in the kitchen"! Let's start:





For this project you'll need:
-  Knives
-  Acrylic colors
-  A brush
-  Paper tape


First, protect the bottom of the blade with the paper tape. You can also protect the whole blade to reduce risks of accidental wounds. Then start painting the handle: you can choose your favorite color or paint every knife with a different color!
I've chosen three different colors: mint, gold and pink.


Paint the first layer and then wait for 15 minutes for the acrylic color to dry. Then keep painting on the previous layer until the color is uniform.


Your brand new knives are finished!! I hope you've liked this project!
Everyone wants more colors in the kitchen! :)

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment