Sunday 20 January 2013

DIY - Refresh your coffee cup!



Click here for the Italian version.

Hi! This is the perfect time for a super fast DIY project! :) 
I'm very busy at this moment because I'm studying for the last step of my neverending state exam!! I hope that all this hard-study will give me back some satisfactions! Anyways, I've found the time to share this little project, the "motto" this time is: "Refresh your coffee cup!"

In Italy we really love coffee, the coffee time is a sort of custom in our tradition. I also always drink coffee in the morning to take the necessary energy for the day!

This is a superfast project to give a very special look to your coffee break!
You need only a simple coffee cup and a permanent marker (I use a Sharpie permanent marker)




Now... let's begin! You can draw anything, an abstract or conceptual drawing, your favorite quote or a message to someone!








Good luck with your work!!




Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment